If you are the proud owner of a nearly new 4WD truck, add-ons will always be on your mind; there are so many accessories, some are useful, some are aesthetic and we all tend to buy things to put on our wheels. Internet shopping makes it very easy to buy an electronic winch or a row of LED spots and with that in mind, here is our list of popular truck add-ons you might want to consider.
- Winch – This is perfect when you get stuck in the snow; simply attach the cable to a strong tree and you can pull yourself out. This will also be a lifesaver when you come across another stuck vehicle and anyone who spends time in the wilderness, should have a winch attachment on their truck.
- LED Spotlights – Extremely useful and very cool, why not add a row of very powerful LED spots on your rollbar? The online supplier has all the best brands at trade prices, so you can save some money. LED light fittings use little energy and have a high output and can really give you some serious illumination, which could be a lifesaver.
- Bed Storage and Tool Boxes – Search for an online supplier and enter your make and model and you will be directed to the page that contains a range of truck beds and storage boxes, essential for tools and other equipment. This is the perfect place to keep your hunting rifle and equipment. If you are looking for used trucks for sale in NB, a Google search will take you to a local dealership, where you can view a range of used trucks.
- Tonneau Cover – If you want to protect your stuff, a tonneau cover is ideal, with custom fitting, waterproof fabric, the items on the back of your truck will stay dry. When not in use, simply roll the fabric back to the rear cab and attach the fasteners.
- Bullbars – This offers the front of your truck some serious protection, should you hit a kangaroo or wallaby, besides, it looks cool with a big chrome bullbars on the front of your truck. Once you enter your make and model, the right bullbar would pop up on your screen and most suppliers offer free delivery.
When looking for truck accessories and add-ons, the online supplier offers the best deals for the top brands and online shopping is generally 15-20% cheaper than a traditional retail store.